Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had Chinese for lunch
#8

If we were really hard up, we could insert a Freak joke in this thread. I hope we're not that hard up...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by paybacksare - 07-28-2005, 08:21 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by leucetios - 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by paybacksare - 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:28 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by lad - 07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:38 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I had Chinese for lunch - by yellowdog - 07-28-2005, 08:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Last Post by what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)