Portal
Forum
New Posts
Today's Posts
Search
Members
Misc
Help
Calendar
Login
Register
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum
Thread Rating:
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
Linear Mode
I had Chinese for lunch
yellowdog
Senior Member
Posts: 326
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
#1
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
and found the oddest looking chunk of pink meat-like-substance at the bottom my white rice. It is disgusting and appears to be raw. I think I'm gonna throw up.
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:16 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:18 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:19 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
paybacksare
- 07-28-2005, 08:21 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by leucetios - 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
paybacksare
- 07-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:23 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:28 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
lad
- 07-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:38 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:39 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by Bill - 07-28-2005, 08:41 PM
I had Chinese for lunch
- by
yellowdog
- 07-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Lunch thread
ncbiker
0
1,865
Last Post
by
ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Chinese oil spill
Father Juan
1
1,034
Last Post
by
BIRD33
07-22-2010, 05:42 PM
Mcdonald's for lunch today.
Jimmy
24
2,666
Last Post
by
JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM
hey everyone! whats for lunch??
CT280
18
2,486
Last Post
by
BIRD33
12-11-2009, 08:16 PM
what's for lunch?
what?
0
710
Last Post
by
what?
08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
No Lunch thread today?
PinesChic
11
1,903
Last Post
by
leeman
02-28-2009, 12:18 AM
School lunch ROCKS
Kevin
33
3,975
Last Post
by
BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Two Senators Collapse at Inauguration Lunch?
Banana
25
2,948
Last Post
by
quint
01-22-2009, 03:56 PM
lunch is served...
Ntype
1
754
Last Post
by
Vitamin E
11-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Only Chinese Gymnast that Failed to Medal in Vault.
Flumper Barflusterbutt
0
741
Last Post
by
Flumper Barflusterbutt
08-23-2008, 12:45 AM
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
General
-- General Forum
---- Welcome Newbies...
---- IT Hall Of Fame
-- Site related
Nicer shade of life
-- HC XXX Juff Juff
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
InsaneTrain Forums
General
General Forum