Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I still can't delete posts
#6

SanDog Wrote:You want me to be your campaign manager? I am good. I got the Social Chairperson elected for our senior class.
I will put up posters and make buttons.

We could do "Eat a pie" for charity, and then there would be a picture of the hook under the whip cream pie. That would be epoch.
Let it go man. That was 30 years ago and she wasn't running against anyone.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I still can't delete posts - by VitaminE - 06-30-2005, 04:01 PM
I still can't delete posts - by Dr. Lecter - 06-30-2005, 04:39 PM
I still can't delete posts - by snarg - 07-01-2005, 01:53 AM
I still can't delete posts - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 01:57 AM
I still can't delete posts - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 02:06 AM
I still can't delete posts - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 07-01-2005, 02:07 AM
I still can't delete posts - by SanDog - 07-01-2005, 02:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Sunny
09-07-2008, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)