Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If You Were a WWF Wrester...
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:I was watching WCW about 10 years ago and there was this stiff named 'The Gambler'. He walked down the aisle while thumbing through a deck of cards.

He got his ass handed to him within 2 minutes.



Anyway, I would use the name 'Larry Legend' and wear a Celtics jersey with 33 on the back. My theme music would be 'Tessie' by the Dropkick Murphys. Everyone knows guys that like Larry Bird are super tough; motherfuckers would be scared of me, no doubt.

That Bird33 is the same way. He's the scariest summa bitch on the net.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Messages In This Thread
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by cLaY - 06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by TomFoolery - 06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by cLaY - 06-30-2005, 06:55 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by TomFoolery - 06-30-2005, 06:55 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-30-2005, 07:00 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by Dr. Lecter - 06-30-2005, 07:02 PM
If You Were a WWF Wrester... - by Flumper Barflusterbutt - 06-30-2005, 07:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)