Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

To anyone that cares....
#1

I got totally fucked when I upgraded my msn messenger. Please make note of my new Nic. and hit me up so I can add ya back to my contact list since I lost everything.

Billz@bluebottle.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
To anyone that cares.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by ntype - 06-22-2005, 08:58 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by SanDog - 06-22-2005, 08:58 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 08:59 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Odysseus - 06-22-2005, 09:06 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 09:43 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by VitaminE - 06-22-2005, 09:45 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 09:46 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Beaucephus - 06-22-2005, 09:48 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Bill - 06-22-2005, 09:53 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by Beaucephus - 06-22-2005, 09:54 PM
To anyone that cares.... - by SanDog - 06-22-2005, 10:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Hamcannon
04-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Last Post by Kunai
07-23-2004, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)