Poll: Would you want tv in youre room if you had all ofthe money in the world yes or no - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I would ant a tv in my room
50.00%
3
50.00%
No
16.67%
1
16.67%
0%
0
0%
33.33%
2
33.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was Looking in a sears Catalog
#1

because I dont understand these all Calaminty Jane posts and i was thining about if you had all of the money in the world would you want to have a bgi tv in your room. and you could watch it anytime you wanted without getting yelled at with a remote control in your bed to turn it off and change the chanel and get hbo and all of those chanels.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by ernie - 05-05-2005, 10:48 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by SanDog - 05-05-2005, 10:50 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by fem - 05-05-2005, 10:52 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by Bill - 05-05-2005, 10:55 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by Calamity_Jane423 - 05-05-2005, 11:06 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by Calamity Jane421 - 05-05-2005, 11:07 PM
I was Looking in a sears Catalog - by ernie - 05-05-2005, 11:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lad
08-06-2004, 01:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)