Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fucked a carrot
#10

Banana Wrote:not really, I just always wanted to say that.
Sorry, poor grammer here! It isn't impossible to fuck a carrot but for a female to actually fuck anything she would require a strap-on ! You may sometimes be allowed to get on top and ride the sword but you willl always be the fuckie.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I fucked a carrot - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:17 AM
I fucked a carrot - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:18 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I fucked a carrot - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:20 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Fairiedust - 04-23-2005, 05:10 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 05:18 AM
I fucked a carrot - by minorthreat - 04-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Charon - 04-23-2005, 01:40 PM
I fucked a carrot - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)