Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I fucked a carrot
#8

TammyC Wrote:so does putting them in a frying pan with a lot of butter and smothering them with cheese, then adding more butter..

I heard it adds nutrients.. and ya get the dairy products in there as well. Does great things for your heart.

MT should try that more often.


Please stop obsessing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I fucked a carrot - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:17 AM
I fucked a carrot - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:18 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I fucked a carrot - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:20 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Fairiedust - 04-23-2005, 05:10 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 05:18 AM
I fucked a carrot - by minorthreat - 04-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I fucked a carrot - by Charon - 04-23-2005, 01:40 PM
I fucked a carrot - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)