Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I gave my cat a bath
#14

pepsi Wrote:isnt bacardi silver black cherry the low carb one?
You shouldve gotten bacardi silver razz. I miss drinking.... *sigh*
You know you are much better off not drinking. We all do.
Bacardi Silver Razz is gross too. Smirnoff Twisted flavors is the way to go.

Bless you, Tammy.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I gave my cat a bath - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:18 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:19 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:25 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:27 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:30 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by ntype - 04-23-2005, 03:30 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:34 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:35 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:41 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Banana - 04-23-2005, 03:42 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 05:22 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by pepsi - 04-23-2005, 06:45 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 06:56 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by PurpleHaze - 04-23-2005, 08:34 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Belle - 04-23-2005, 08:58 AM
I gave my cat a bath - by Dr. Lecter - 04-23-2005, 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
02-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-22-2007, 02:34 AM
Last Post by what?
12-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Last Post by quint
11-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
11-17-2006, 07:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)