04-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat+Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minorthreat @ Apr 15 2004, 05:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shows what you know. She's under the covers providing service to everyone---of course all this while yer hiding in the closet fingering your own ass. [/b] I steer clear of disease that way. I don't know where she's been.Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:42 PM
Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Apr 15 2004, 05:38 PM@Apr 15 2004, 05:18 PM
[b]Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Apr 15 2004, 11:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-minorthreat
[b] That book cover looks like a typical day at bdics while he's off at work.
His old lady is in the middle.
[/b]
You don't know where she's been? I thought you were at my house while I'm at werk. I think you're just bullshittin'. Fukken dork. [/b]
I t bothers you to be in my shadow doesn't it! :lol: [/b][/quote]Everyone's in yer shadow, fat ass.
