Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm flying to Phoenix in a week...
#18

TammyC Wrote:arghh.

thanks yall ..

I wanna take flip flops, but what i will be doin there, there is a lotta dirt and dust.. for like.. 3 days, thats all i will be around.. jeans and t-shirts ok? and maybe a sweatshirt to throw on in case it gets chilly?


mych of AZ will be covered in snow this time of yr, a word to the wise

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Belle - 02-11-2005, 07:35 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by minorthreat - 02-11-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by greg - 02-11-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Belle - 02-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Fairiedust - 02-11-2005, 07:41 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by minorthreat - 02-11-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by greg - 02-11-2005, 07:43 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by minorthreat - 02-11-2005, 07:44 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by greg - 02-11-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Jimmy - 02-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by minorthreat - 02-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by greg - 02-11-2005, 07:59 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Fairiedust - 02-11-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by minorthreat - 02-11-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by greg - 02-11-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Fairiedust - 02-11-2005, 08:12 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Fairiedust - 02-11-2005, 08:13 AM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by snarg - 02-11-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Dr. Lecter - 02-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by snarg - 02-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Michman - 02-11-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm flying to Phoenix in a week... - by Charon - 02-11-2005, 07:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
06-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)