Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now)
#21

I hate sales clerks that spend one hour selling me a state of the art, best of its kind, incredible appliance, then spend the next 30 minutes trying to scare me into buying the extended warranty in case the piece of crap I am buying breaks down within the next few weeks. Sad

I hate people that aren't really sure what they are looking for and just stand in an aisle looking and looking at some assortment of products and I walk up and know exactly what I want, but the indecisive asshole won't get the fuck out of my way for 2 seconds so I can reach out and grab what I need. So, now I have to spend my afternoon watching him decide what the fuck he wants.

I hate people that stop at the only pump at the station that has diesel even though they are not getting diesel.

I hate people that take more than a couple of minutes at a bank teller window. I have never in my whole friggin' life gone up to a bank teller window and spent more than a couple of minutes. What the fuck are these people doing? And there always has to be a bank manager involved. People just keep coming out of the back to look at things from this person. What are these things that have to be looked at by so many people? There should be an express lane of teller windows at the banks for people like me that have everything filled out and don't need a bunch of people from the back coming out to look at stuff from me.

I hate trying on clothes. If I buy a pair of jeans and they still fit me a year later, then I should be able to go buy another pair the same size and not have to try them on. There should be machines or something that they put these clothes on to make sure they are correctly made. What do those inspectors do that put those tags in the pocket do? I would think verifying the size would be one of them. And these sizes should be universal. Every brand exactly the same. I would rather have a federal agency monitoring this than counting the number of whooping cranes that roosted in Louisiana this year. I have never seen a whooping crane do anything very beneficial to society.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by cLaY - 02-09-2005, 06:34 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by VitaminE - 02-09-2005, 06:35 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Michman - 02-09-2005, 06:37 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Anhil8tor - 02-09-2005, 06:38 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by VitaminE - 02-09-2005, 06:40 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by WoolyGoat - 02-09-2005, 06:45 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Beaucephus - 02-09-2005, 07:03 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-09-2005, 07:03 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Beaucephus - 02-09-2005, 07:08 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Anhil8tor - 02-09-2005, 07:09 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Dr. Lecter - 02-09-2005, 07:11 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by cLaY - 02-09-2005, 07:16 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Beaucephus - 02-09-2005, 07:17 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Anhil8tor - 02-09-2005, 07:18 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-09-2005, 07:36 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by leucetios - 02-09-2005, 08:50 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by asshat - 02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by AsshatsMom - 02-09-2005, 09:17 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-09-2005, 09:24 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by asshat - 02-09-2005, 09:27 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by asshat - 02-09-2005, 09:29 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by AsshatsMom - 02-09-2005, 09:35 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by leucetios - 02-09-2005, 09:53 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by asshat - 02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by asshat - 02-09-2005, 09:58 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by leucetios - 02-09-2005, 10:00 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Bill - 02-09-2005, 10:01 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by leucetios - 02-09-2005, 10:10 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Bill - 02-09-2005, 10:13 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-09-2005, 10:46 PM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Jdub - 02-10-2005, 12:55 AM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-10-2005, 01:11 AM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Jesse Antarctica - 02-10-2005, 03:16 AM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Jdub - 02-10-2005, 04:09 AM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by snarg - 02-10-2005, 04:42 AM
what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now) - by Jdub - 02-10-2005, 06:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)