01-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Asshat Wrote:Turn the lights on over there dummy. The thread got deleted, but it didn't get deleted because "IT moderators decided it was a bad thread and deleted it". It got deleted because bdic was fucking around. He could have deleted any thread on the board, but the brilliance was that he picked THAT thread at THAT time. Love him or hate him, you gotta hand it to him on his timing.
Your stupid claim to being a site that "doesn't delete threads" is still intact. That trophy is still on your shelf. The bigger thing is that your claim to being a site where fucking around has very few limits sucks. This was a poor example of a time to try to make a point.
I find the fact that you think I am trying to make a point to you personally quite astounding. Don't kid yourself chief. I could give a flying fuck what you think. I am sure your fellings are the likewise. whether you understand my point or not don't amount to a fucking hill of beans to me boy. And I do mean BOY.
:d
