01-11-2005, 03:34 AM
Shilo Wrote:I left my job after two years. I had been offered a better position in Radio advertising, more money and much more freedom.yesterday I was offered another job in real estate, potentialy more money again,still a little more freedom than the position I left.My wife is in morgage brokerage so it could work very well in regard to referals.That's good information:
Which position should I take?
said left your job after two years.
Do you still have been offered a better position in Radio advertising more money and much more freedom ?I see. Where were you offered another job in real estate potentialy more money againstill a little more freedom than the position he or she left?Okay, your wife is
in morgage brokerage so it could work very well in regard to referals
.The
big one, I think.
Who said I had to make sense ?

