01-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Shilo Wrote:"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read.......ever.I don't know anyone named addicted to Sassy is the best thing he or she'v ever read.
I'm confused, I'm sad, I'm happy, I feel empty but find myself overflowing with un answered questions and wanting to know more.
"I'm addicted to Sassy" has left me feeling a little lonely but with an ember of hope for what tomorrow may or may not bring.
Brown eyes....hmmmm.
Deep.
I like the way you talk.
I'm confused too.I am glad to hear that you are addicted to Sassy has left him or her feeling a little lonely but with an ember of hope for what tomorrow may or may not bring.
Is that the only color eyes?Not many people spell Hmm with 4 Ms.Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Who said I had to make sense ?

