Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm scared shitless
#28

remember the word "yes" and "epideral"......the hell with the classes...just keep breathing...the whole idea is scarey and i hate to think you decided to not opt for birthcontrol or the morning after pill to begin with. Shame on you for trying to be a single parent. But since you've commited to this, don't punish the child mentally growing up for your mistake, let him/her know their father and be fair and loving to that man in reguards to the child. Don't ever speak ill of the father in front of him/her. Include his family in the child's life also. And whatever you do....don't be a selfish bitch. The child support you "may" recv. is for the childs health, life and well being. Use it that way, don't be greedy....remember it's not as extra income for you to hit the clubs/bar and leave the kid home with a sitter. GOT IT???!!??


oh and Charon can keep posting, sometime ya'll need a little b-slapping so deal with it...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm scared shitless - by pepsi - 11-23-2004, 10:21 PM
I'm scared shitless - by TomFoolery - 11-23-2004, 10:22 PM
I'm scared shitless - by fem - 11-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm scared shitless - by TomFoolery - 11-23-2004, 10:23 PM
I'm scared shitless - by pepsi - 11-23-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm scared shitless - by PurpleHaze - 11-23-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm scared shitless - by fem - 11-23-2004, 10:36 PM
I'm scared shitless - by PurpleHaze - 11-23-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm scared shitless - by fem - 11-23-2004, 10:38 PM
I'm scared shitless - by pepsi - 11-23-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm scared shitless - by PurpleHaze - 11-23-2004, 10:41 PM
I'm scared shitless - by coyote - 11-23-2004, 11:18 PM
I'm scared shitless - by Charon - 11-24-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm scared shitless - by cLaY - 11-24-2004, 08:21 PM
I'm scared shitless - by snarg - 11-24-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm scared shitless - by SanDog - 11-24-2004, 08:49 PM
I'm scared shitless - by Charon - 11-24-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm scared shitless - by fem - 11-24-2004, 09:53 PM
I'm scared shitless - by snarg - 11-24-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm scared shitless - by fem - 11-24-2004, 09:58 PM
I'm scared shitless - by Bill - 11-24-2004, 09:59 PM
I'm scared shitless - by Charon - 11-24-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm scared shitless - by cLaY - 11-24-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm scared shitless - by pepsi - 11-25-2004, 02:49 AM
I'm scared shitless - by Banana - 11-25-2004, 03:08 AM
I'm scared shitless - by Undeadcannibal - 11-25-2004, 08:55 AM
I'm scared shitless - by Undeadcannibal - 11-25-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm scared shitless - by Fairiedust - 11-26-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm scared shitless - by ownster - 11-27-2004, 03:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by VitaminE
05-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Last Post by SporK
05-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Last Post by War
04-06-2005, 04:45 AM
Last Post by birkbott
10-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Last Post by Hambone
06-28-2004, 04:13 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Last Post by Smackinoff
03-30-2004, 10:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)