Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Paddy passed his driving test yesterday

My most sincere apologies. It was never my intention to break Paddy.

i want the link where paddy got runt
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.

Paddy Wrote:You and I know it's just for fun, but I won't be held responsible for somebody's real life mental health.

is this about tom now?

Paddy Wrote:The guy had to go back on his meds BIRD, I won't have that on my conscience.

He's obviously relapsed if he's posting here again.

See You In Toledo

Paddy's not laying off me for any other reason than to protect himself. He thinks I'll spread all his personal information around or something if he keeps on me. That's it. Self preservation. Don't worry my new friend, all your information stays as private as it always was. Well... except that I know it now, but it goes no further. probably.

BIRD33 Wrote:He's obviously relapsed if he's posting here again.

Is that the first sign? Shit...

morfeeuhs Wrote:Paddy's not laying off me for any other reason than to protect himself. He thinks I'll spread all his personal information around or something if he keeps on me. That's it. Self preservation. Don't worry my new friend, all your information stays as private as it always was. Well... except that I know it now, but it goes no further. probably.
this actually makes complete sense

WoolyGoat Wrote:he's the male version of Christy

I'd be nervous if that crazy bitch had my personal info too

[Image: boston.jpg]

hey morph...

any idea why paddy hates me so much? we can take this into PM if you'd like.

Anhil8tor Wrote:hey morph...

any idea why paddy hates me so much? we can take this into PM if you'd like.

I wasn't aware Paddy hated you. I wasn't aware he was aware of you.

morfeeuhs Wrote:Paddy's not laying off me for any other reason than to protect himself. He thinks I'll spread all his personal information around or something if he keeps on me. That's it. Self preservation. Don't worry my new friend, all your information stays as private as it always was. Well... except that I know it now, but it goes no further. probably.

who are you and why do I care?

How did you get his info?

See You In Toledo

Banana Wrote:who are you and why do I care?

You tell me, why DO you care?

morfeeuhs Wrote:You tell me, why DO you care?

Because I'm bored.

BIRD33 Wrote:How did you get his info?

When my gf and I split up, it was written how upset/distraught and broken hearted she was, and Paddy swooped in to be her hero and took her out to lunch and struck up what would become a wonderful friendship via phone, IM, PM etc. in which he shared everything with her.

Her and I got back together.

morfeeuhs Wrote:When my gf and I split up, it was written how upset/distraught and broken hearted she was, and Paddy swooped in to be her hero and took her out to lunch and struck up what would become a wonderful friendship via phone, IM, PM etc. in which he shared everything with her.

Get the fuck out of here.

See You In Toledo

morfeeuhs Wrote:When my gf and I split up, it was written how upset/distraught and broken hearted she was, and Paddy swooped in to be her hero and took her out to lunch and struck up what would become a wonderful friendship via phone, IM, PM etc. in which he shared everything with her.

:confused:

BIRD33 Wrote:Get the fuck out of here.

100% truth. He was actually "nice" she said. Which is hilarious to me considering all the really nasty things he used to post about her, her children and so on.

Her and I haven't decided yet if it was in attempt to bed her, or if he's really just that soft.

morfeeuhs Wrote:100% truth. He was actually "nice" she said. Which is hilarious to me considering all the really nasty things he used to post about her, her children and so on.

Her and I haven't decided yet if it was in attempt to bed her, or if he's really just that soft.

Who is your girlfriend?

Banana Wrote::confused:

Her and I got back together. I thought the implication was strong enough that I didn't have to spell it out.

She shared it all with me.