Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Letters to people

Dear Charon,

Please post all of your D+ smack (you've shown signs of improvement) in threads so other IT members can see how weak your game really is. We will then determine if you are the new board dumbass. I doubt you'll win votes from pepsi, but I think you have the potential. Good luck!

Sincerely,

Everyone here that wants to see how long it will take you to get your ass handed to you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

To: Citizens of The Universe

Re: Lovelynoi, SnD, Pepsi

I'm sorry.

Sincerely,
God

cc: Creators of Spell Check
Creators of Grammar Check

Dear Asshat,

Enclosed is the bill from the September 30, 2004 keyboard replacement for Banana.

We have found you and your antics are the proximate cause for the spraying of Diet Coke on our property.

Please remit payment within 30 days.

Sincerely

The Tech Department

dear banana

u dont even know me in real life so dont call im stupid because im much more smarter than u arez in real life and i tryed proof it but you and tom got scare so dont tell me what is about real life because you dont know

sincerrely

shanin

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Dear Banana,

The stockholders of Charmin Tissue Company would like to cordially invite you to our Annual Stockholders Meeting in Chicago this fall. Please find pertinent details enclosed.

Recent customer surveys from male respondents has shown that you are the primary reason for our recent surge in sales.

While you are in Chicago I would like to introduce you to some people with the Johnson's Baby Oil Company that would like to visit with you, also.

Keep up the good work,

Chairman, Charmin Tissue Company

[Image: line.gif]

RACK!! You guys are all fukkin funny!

Dear Leucitios,

As you know, you were hired on a trial basis. Your first few weeks here have not been as we had hoped. Without making any accusations, I would like for you to consider the following and act accordingly.

Over the past few months we have been experiencing vandalism to both the men and ladies restrooms on all floors. The acts have been anything as childish as pulling toilet paper out into the hallway to obstructing the toilets and urinals with large items. In cases like these, it is not only time consuming to repair but it is also an inconvenience to your co-workers.

We have been extremely patient with these acts of vandalism, but it has now become a security issue. With that said, for those who are creating these issues, please stop. For anyone who might have information on any future acts, please contact your supervisor.

Billy Malkin, Night shift Supervisor, McDonalds Downtown.

Dear Purple haze,

We miss your stick, please come back to me.

Sincerely,

Clayrock and Mad Hatter

yeah, I suck at this

Dear Mr Malkin,

I've reported you to McDonald's Corporate Office. I didn't want to, but your false accusations, the blatant miss-spelling of my name, and the way you make CW ask "do you want fries with that" when you put it in his butt in the ladies restroom cannot be ignored any longer.

Your employee,
- Leucetios

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior@Sep 30 2004, 03:35 PM
Dear Purple haze,

We miss your stick, please come back to me.

Sincerely,

Clayrock and Mad Hatter

yeah, I suck at this
[snapback]80688[/snapback]

like we expect anymore from you. Wink

Dear IT members,

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me leu or leucetios from this point foreward.

-Leo

Dear TomFoolery,

Circle one:

Do you like me?

Yes No

*heart*
ClayRock

Dear Pepsi,

I apologize for the way you looked in your IT picture. I must have gotten carried away.

Sincerely,
The Ugly Stick

Dear ClayRock,

No.

Sincerely,

TomFoolery

Dear IT laides, VitE, 7, and Biker,

Wanna fuck?

-MT

Dear BMR,

Regarding all these N-bombs you're always dropping on people.

Where did you get them? And do you know if Saddam Hussein ever stockpiled any?

Sincerely,

George W. Bush

Dear ITers,

You owe us $4,286.30 in royalty fees.

Sincerely,

The lawyers of Jim Rome

Dear Members of Insanetrain.com,

I regret to inform you that your website forum is going to be systematically dismantled and each of your internet priviledges will be suspended indefinitely.

After a careful review of your site, your topics, and your content; I have deemed that this forum in no way represents what I had in mind when I invented the internet.

I hope you all find a more productive way to contribute to society.

Yours truly,

Al Gore
Assistant Professor of Metalshop, Norton County Community College.

One more

Dear Stoney,

We're COLD! Would you PLEASE put some clothes on? And here's a hint: we're generally called "private parts" for a reason; think about it.

Love and kisses,

Your Boobies and Your Crotch

Nanner' A+ thread!