Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Squirt! NSFW!!

BIRD33 Wrote:All weekend tracking peoples comings and goings at 5 different forums.Sounds like you have a pretty full life.


I enjoy it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

track this...
Reply

spunky Wrote:track this...

I'm not your parole officer.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

squirt Wrote:The fact that phantom is almost 50 and behaves in this harassing way is pathetic.

You're knockin' on 50 yourself sweetie.

It's good to know that squirt has held up her rep as a low self esteem pathetic attaention whore once again.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:phantom, you are hysterical.

"OMG, squirt did this and squirt did that and I'm just so preoccupied about everything she has said and done and it has no bearing on anything. I'm just a total douche nozzle and I like to throw stones while living in a glass house."

That's you, you moron.

FrEaK posted FP's video and I checked it out because she was clothed - tank top and panties for all of 30 seconds. If there were other more damning video, I don't know of them and I've never seen them.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy sharing my pictures with others who love to see them and who may also love to share their pictures with me. I only share with those who enjoy seeing them and I certainly don't send pictures to anyone who doesn't like the way I look. I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. The Autistic Twins are malicious bullies who each have a severe mental disorder which is why you're two peas in a pod. You both treat people like shit and you're both horrible, wretched individuals and wastes of human skin.

Oh, and most importantly, there is nothing wrong with my tits.

[Image: 2074491-boobs1_nov07.jpg]

Have a nice day, asshole.



Unfortuanately there are no tits on the planet that can make this look less like a shemale.
[Image: squirt.jpg]


BTW, what brought this on? I bet my tits were posted or something over the weekend. Ima fucking laugh if I'm right.


Nobody would even notice what squirt was doing if she didn't fish for compliments all the time or follow the good posters around like a lunatic.

It's not like you have a good personality or anything.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

phantom Wrote:Squirt came here to get away from you UW. Doesn't that hurt your feelings?

squirts only friends with people that hate me. She doesn't even really hate you phantom, she LOATHS you because you're friendly to me.

That's how fucked in the head this bitch is.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:You should stop listening to Chrazy. You know exactly how old I am. Why don't share my real age with the class.

Uh, you're the one doing the harassing, you sociopath.

You contribute NOTHING to this place except hating people for liking me.

Thats exactly how you are you pathetic, lonely old bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie,
What are your feelings on Phantom flirting with a 16 year old girl on the internet and thinking of her when he had sex with his girlfriend? SRO. Thanks.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:You contribute NOTHING to this place except hating people for liking me..

That's not true. She posted pics! I don't know what precipitated this animosity but you seem just as guilty of hating people.
Reply

BrownStool Wrote:That's not true. She posted pics! I don't know what precipitated this animosity but you seem just as guilty of hating people.

Oh, the hate flows like wine around this joint.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply

Someone post pictures of all these skirts that phantom has chased.
Reply

Trying to get us arrested for kiddy porn, 8?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Trying to get us arrested for kiddy porn, 8?

Not the underage ones. I thought that would be understood. I'm sure he has chased more than one skirt.
Reply

Whilst technically not a skirt, this seems up his alley.

[Image: Kilt3.jpg]
Reply

BrownStool Wrote:Whilst technically not a skirt, this seems up his alley.

[Image: Kilt3.jpg]

This wasnt even remotely funny.Go back to wherever you came from.

See You In Toledo
Reply

So you're the life of party 'round here? Can you get any more depressing? Sad(
Reply

Yes I can.Please go away.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Unfortuanately there are no tits on the planet that can make this look less like a shemale.
[Image: squirt.jpg]


BTW, what brought this on? I bet my tits were posted or something over the weekend. Ima fucking laugh if I'm right.


Nobody would even notice what squirt was doing if she didn't fish for compliments all the time or follow the good posters around like a lunatic.

It's not like you have a good personality or anything.


And they look beautiful. http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?50065-rockhound

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Don't forget:

-deflecting
-not answering questions
-hanging out with teenage girls online
-sewing
-talking about what great friends he is with lunatics
-spouting off about shit he has no clue about and have nothing to do with him
-laying down pathetic D-level smack
-crying on the phone about the Internet

Did I miss any?

-only likes male porn videos with large penises.
Reply

Good call, Flump. How could I forget his undying love of massive, throbbing cock?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)