Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think Bammington is stalking me....
#21

If I wear 3D glasses do Goat's double posts look like they're jumping out of the computer screen?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#22

Goat,


How do you get JCWs shots? Did you ask?
Reply
#23

I always wanted a stalker. Sad

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#24

bird's gonna be really annoyed by this double posting stuff.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#25

Not gonna tell em how you begged night and day for months before I did a pic for you?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#26

right. i really "put the screws" to her.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Relentlessly. It took a double dose of PM roofies and him taking the pic while I was knocked out to finally succeed in his nefarious mission for e-tits.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#28

pretty much sums up my e-life right there.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

You oughta be ashamed. I'm sure you are now that you've been exposed.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#30

i might have to "cleanse" now.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

Can I have your rep power before you go?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#32

eh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#33

There's that apathy that gets you all the titty pix!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

BTW - since I know sarcasm is lost on certain members of our audience, goat never even asked for pictures, let alone pressured me. It was my idea. I think he's super cute and I have to use my tits to make friends so it worked out perfectly.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#35

just remember ladies:

8 > goat

in the looks department at least Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Last Post by SporK
03-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Last Post by ntype
12-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-30-2004, 07:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)