Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just saw some pictures of you people NSFW

Blondie Wrote:Been here attacking me all day.

I've been here refuting YOUR attacks.

BTW, that post of mine you posted - that was not the first time you've dealt with me. You PMed me at X many-a-time when I first got there. Just shut up. Everyone knows you're a pathological liar.
Reply

squirt Wrote:I know that's my post. I didn't "lose my fucking mind" when you were modded. Don't forget - at least 3 of us contested it and threatened to leave Mag, and they yanked it from you. Boohoo. After your shenanigans at Who's place, it appears we were right about you.

You're a liar and you can't recall the past truthfully. And no, I wasn't warned about any stalking. You are out of your mind, and as such, you are just spouting off.

No one cares. Move on.


I have moved on several times, you keep following me. You're a fucking mental case.

The three that protested were expecting to be mods. You were one. The forum owner refused to mod you three and mag was born.


Point is, you were spitting at your computer screen and wigging out long before I even knew who you were.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:I've been here refuting YOUR attacks.

BTW, that post of mine you posted - that was not the first time you've dealt with me. You PMed me at X many-a-time when I first got there. Just shut up. Everyone knows you're a pathological liar.

No honey you sent me your PM's like you do everyone. I logged in with pals ID, they get PM's from you too.

Everyone knows what you do.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

"just shut up"


:lool:

I'm the only one here she even "thinks" she knows.

Your 5 other forums missing you today while you were ALL about Blondie? (again)

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:No honey you sent me your PM's like you do everyone. I logged in with pals ID, they get PM's from you too.

Everyone knows what you do.

It takes two people to PM. You PMed me, I replied. I PMed you, you replied. That's how it works. And yes, I PM a lot of people. So what. So do you. Funny thing is - I've never had my PM privileges revoked and I've never left a board in a huff because someone had to make rules about abusing the PM function.

You stupid slag.
Reply

squirt Wrote:I know that's my post. I didn't "lose my fucking mind" when you were modded. Don't forget - at least 3 of us contested it and threatened to leave Mag, and they yanked it from you. Boohoo. After your shenanigans at Who's place, it appears we were right about you.

You're a liar and you can't recall the past truthfully. And no, I wasn't warned about any stalking. You are out of your mind, and as such, you are just spouting off.

No one cares. Move on.

Nobody yanked anything. I left when my father got sick unlike you who posts 1000 a month when your father was dying.

I was offered that job back several times after that, I refused....I don't care about that crap.

Someone who writes a 3 paragraph melt over not being modded and quits the forum is a fucking mental case.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:"just shut up"


:lool:

I'm the only one here she even "thinks" she knows.

Your 5 other forums missing you today while you were ALL about Blondie? (again)

Come again? You're now telling me who I know and don't know? You're certifiable.
Reply

squirt Wrote:It takes two people to PM. You PMed me, I replied. I PMed you, you replied. That's how it works. And yes, I PM a lot of people. So what. So do you. Funny thing is - I've never had my PM privileges revoked and I've never left a board in a huff because someone had to make rules about abusing the PM function.

You stupid slag.



Nope.

I came back and instantly got a PM from you.."hey, lets start fresh, forget about the past..blah blah...."

And what did I say? "whatever..I don't care, sure."


Everyone gets your stupid PM's.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Nobody yanked anything. I left when my father got sick unlike you who posts 1000 a month when your father was dying.

I was offered that job back several times after that, I refused....I don't care about that crap.

Someone who writes a 3 paragraph melt over not being modded and quits the forum is a fucking mental case.

Once again, you're being untruthful, telling half truths, and twisting the truth.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Come again? You're now telling me who I know and don't know? You're certifiable.

Why are you here again?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:Once again, you're being untruthful, telling half truths, and twisting the truth.

That is your melt loonie.

Own it.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Nope.

I came back and instantly got a PM from you.."hey, lets start fresh, forget about the past..blah blah...."

And what did I say? "whatever..I don't care, sure."


Everyone gets your stupid PM's.

That was at UJ. We also PMed at X.

Would you like to comment on having your PM privileges revoked?

I thought not.
Reply

That is my first ever experience with squirt.

3 paragraph melt over not being modded.

Fucking kook.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:That was at UJ. We also PMed at X.

Would you like to comment on having your PM privileges revoked?

I thought not.

Would you like to comment on being called out for following people accross the net on multiple forums?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I have never once PM'd squirt.

She PM's me every time.

I just wanted to get rid of her...I said whatever she wanted to hear.

Total kook.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

It must be nice making up your very own version of things so you feel all warm and fuzzy.
Reply

She's all fucked up right now.

She doesn't even know what to say.

Weird.ass.bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Would you like to comment on being called out for following people accross the net on multiple forums?

I have commented on it many times.

Would you like to comment on Lurker23? Doubt it. Liar.

And no, I was not the one to send a PM first every time. You sent some.

Anyway, good job fucking up this place as well.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:She's all fucked up right now.

She doesn't even know what to say.

Weird.ass.bitch.
I know exactly what to say because I'm not a pathological liar and I can keep stories and the past straight.

Good luck with your psychosis.
Reply

squirt Wrote:It must be nice making up your very own version of things so you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Thats your melt.

You lost your mind because you weren't modded.
Not one person can dispute that you are a fucking lunatic stalker.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)