Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Minortreat
#1

To quote the bible, "Why do you look for the living among the dead?" :lol2:


IBHUNG has killed X and a real firefighter couldn't resuscitate it.
Reply
#2

Good thing no one else we know obsesses over IB despite being banned everywhere he hangs out. That'd just be weird.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#3

JCW Wrote:Good thing no one else we know obsesses over IB despite being banned everywhere he hangs out. That'd just be weird.

Maybe I should have just quit for a while everytime he hurt my feelings like you.


I've only been banned where he is able to ban me.

He comes into UJ occasionally, where he was banned for about 2 years.
He couldn't play well with others.
Reply
#4

Oh wow. You showed me.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#5

Ha.

He sure did.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#6

I saw his post about you Phantom, I fucking LOL'd! That was rich coming from the guy that drove that place into the ground.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#7

OK by my far my favorite post in that thread is BIAB. "Well gee, MT, I'd sure like to help you out and all but those fuckers at IT did the same thing to me that I did to phantom" :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:OK by my far my favorite post in that thread is BIAB. "Well gee, MT, I'd sure like to help you out and all but those fuckers at IT did the same thing to me that I did to phantom" :lool:


That must have been before she matured and learned not to take the internet so serious. She used to be so young an naive back when she was 50.
Reply
#9

I almost feel for blondie.Imagine the only support you could get was from a sub par intelligence like we see here.Got to be a lonely feeling.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Does phantom ever post anything of real worth?
Reply
#11

Reaper Wrote:Does phantom ever post anything of real worth?


this is a rhetorical question, amirite??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I almost feel for blondie.Imagine the only support you could get was from a sub par intelligence like we see here.Got to be a lonely feeling.


Oh that hurt. Bird usually doesn't insult people this bad unless they have a vagina.
Reply
#13

phantom Wrote:Oh that hurt. Bird usually doesn't insult people this bad unless they have a vagina.

So what is the problem?
Reply
#14

phantom Wrote:Oh that hurt. Bird usually doesn't insult people this bad unless they have a vagina.

Did you just out Bird? Because he pretty much hates anything with a vagina but I don't think he's officially "out"

I closed my buddy list too so that's got to be killing him.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#15

Reaper Wrote:Does phantom ever post anything of real worth?

Name one person here that posts anything of worth. (He posted CT's masturbation vid and I'd like to nominate that for post of the year)

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#16

Blondie Wrote:Did you just out Bird? Because he pretty much hates anything with a vagina but I don't think he's officially "out"

I closed my buddy list too so that's got to be killing him.

Again nobody see's what you two do.Its hilarious how you try to convince yourselves what each of you is saying makes sense.

Phantom is the biggest faggot here by a mile."when was the last time you complimented a woman online, bird?".Gayest post of all time here.

I'm fucking bitches in real life.I don't need the internet to see some sloppy blondes tits.What now you two fucking retards?

Also what the fuck are you talking about with the buddy list?I don't live on these forums so I have no clue what that means.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Awe let me guess...sad little Bird is screaming for Blondies attention again?:lool:

[Image: PatheticBird.png]

Keep screaming little man.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#18

Blondie Wrote:Name one person here that posts anything of worth. (He posted CT's masturbation vid and I'd like to nominate that for post of the year)

All I'm saying is it seems like 90% of his posts are about the same thing(s).
Reply
#19

Once again Blondie thinks we believe she's not logging in as a guest in a different browser.A preschool student can see through this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I bet Bird has a bitch on each arm 24/7. He's a real mac daddy. :lol2:

How could I have ever doubted his manhood?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)