Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Tomorrow 3pm
My family and my buddies family will be attending. Alcohol and fresh roasted peanuts for the males of the group.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
How bout that stock market 8?Wheres the Obama as the joker pic?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
What's Barnum and Bailey Illusionism? Some magic show and circus combined?
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, that's not a racist picture
tweety must be a white boy
i don't believe he is balck
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 443
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
How is that racist. It's joker makeup, not white face.
Come on now, you're stretching.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Father Juan Wrote:How is that racist. It's joker makeup, not white face.
Come on now, you're stretching.
Obama's black!!!!????
Fakk I thought GWB finally managed to spawn a child with brain.....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?