Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jesse James Cheating NSFW
#21

Father Juan Wrote:Nope. Kat Von D :drool:

She's ok, but those pics don't do her justice.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#22

Two more of Jesse's girl

[Image: spl165881_001-450x664.jpg]

[Image: spl165881_002-450x706.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#23

And a Kat Von D for Father Juan

[Image: merc65hmfarine_35.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#24

leucifer Wrote:She's ok, but those pics don't do her justice.

I was just trying to find one that showed her head tatts.

I prefer this one

[Image: kat-von-d-naked_326x489.jpg]

or

[Image: kat-von-d-underwear.jpg]

or

[Image: kat_von_d_tattoo_2.jpg]
Reply
#25

She needs more tattoos to cover up that gut.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

Mmmm...squishy.
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:Sandra Bullock is not hot.Decent but not hot.

How much work do you think she's had done? Her face just doesn't look right anymore.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

Thanks, I have to clean up vomit now.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#29

face tatoos look like she had been hit by a car or motorcycle...mmh..not sexy at all.

if you ask I would grade that 'unter tish'
Reply
#30

She should just go ahead and try to cover the tit job scars with tattoos.

I don't think I could ever be attracted to a woman with big tattoos. Maybe a small one would be ok but I'd prefer none at all.
Reply
#31

What if she hid it under her balls you fucking faggot?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

He'd fit in well here, someone drop him the link on FB.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#33

On a related note..

What makes men like Jesse James, Josh Duhamel, Tiger, Hugh Grant, etc..etc...go dumpster diving for poon when they are married to some of the most beautiful, successful, poweful women in the world? Are men really this dumb?

I think Sandra Bullock is like #6 on Forbes earners on the womens side.

That's not enough woman for you? Sheesh.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#34

I think some people like to degraded and the more the degradation the bigger the turn on. It goes along with being pissed on, scat, etc.

That's the only thing that could explain some people wanting the trashiest, scummiest, nastiest people they could find to have sex with.
Reply
#35

A weakness for the freakness.
Reply
#36

I prefer sandra... but tiger dumpster dove because his wife didn't like taking it in the ass and being choked. I'm sure sandra frowned upon that as well.


Imagine how those two will look in 20 years...
Reply
#37

Anhil8tor Wrote:I prefer sandra... but tiger dumpster dove because his wife didn't like taking it in the ass and being choked. I'm sure sandra frowned upon that as well.


Imagine how those two will look in 20 years...



Imagine Bombshells tattoos in 20 years.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#38

phantom Wrote:I think some people like to degraded and the more the degradation the bigger the turn on. It goes along with being pissed on, scat, etc.

That's the only thing that could explain some people wanting the trashiest, scummiest, nastiest people they could find to have sex with.



Hello!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)