Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone with some superior intelligence explain this to me...
#41

How was medicare going to pay for itself?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

There is this thing called a medicare tax.
Reply
#43

phantom Wrote:There is this thing called a medicare tax.

But knowing the cost of healthcare and how it rises was it ever conceived as a money maker?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:But knowing the cost of healthcare and how it rises was it ever conceived as a money maker?


I think they tried to make it pay for itself, but like social security it's just a big pyramid schemes with new people working paying for the ones drawing benefits. Like all pyramid schemes it will someday crash.
Reply
#45

Father Juan Wrote:I'd say at least a good 90% of billing is done by mail, not to mention advertising. Holidays, birthdays etc. are huge for mail.

I don't know anyone that pays bills via mail anymore.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#46

Father Juan Wrote:I'd say at least a good 90% of billing is done by mail, not to mention advertising. Holidays, birthdays etc. are huge for mail.

you're defending junk mail?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

I make my car payments by mail, because I like the paper trail. Everything else is electronic.

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#48

WoolyGoat Wrote:you're defending junk mail?

I used to to get angry at all the wasted paper I get in the mail for ads or coupons.Thought it was retarded to think anyone would buy something based on it showing up in their mailbox.I was talking to a friend who does tile work out west and he was breaking down his monthly budget since he works for himself.He spends $800 a month on mailers to 3 or 4 different counties around where he works.It blew me away.I was like you've got to be kidding me what a waste.He told me his sales are almost 75% based off the mailers.It looks wasteful but people actually use it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Blondie Wrote:I don't know anyone that pays bills via mail anymore.

I said billing, not paying bills...big difference.

WoolyGoat Wrote:you're defending junk mail?

No, but advertising is where it's at.
Reply
#50

Anhil8tor Wrote:Medicare.... bankrupt

Medicaid.... bankrupt

Social Security... bankrupt

Post Office.... bankrupt


At what point do we honestly believe that government can run anything correctly? I mean does anyone honestly believe government can run health care better than any of the other programs?

Rolleyes

the battle between states and the feds has been going on since day 1,

our military budget is more than the rest of the world combined,

at some point an adjustment will need to be made

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#51

i just made an adjusment, wanna smell my fingers?
Reply
#52

Some bills I pay by snail mail, some via online, and some via automation (telephone).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post by Razzle
03-03-2010, 09:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2009, 05:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-15-2008, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)