Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

Banana Wrote:My baby's head isn't that big.

That's good. For you and the baby.
Reply
#42

bam Wrote:Depo is evil...

Why?
Reply
#43

bam Wrote:That's good. For you and the baby.

Makes no difference to me. My babies have been surgically removed. Slice and grab.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#44

I took that when I was a lot younger and it just did crazy stuff to me. I took it for a year and a half and couldn't stand it any more.
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:Makes no difference to me. My babies have been surgically removed. Slice and grab.

Mine too!

It is good that the baby doesn't have a football head. You'd probably have to go up a few shirt sizes just to fit the head.
Reply
#46

I think I have them.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Blondie Wrote:Thre are people on this forum that would not throw that out of bed.

in!!!!!!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#48

Great news everyone! I found Dora's boobs.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#49

leucifer Wrote:Great news everyone! I found Dora's boobs.

Worst. Most incomplete. Post. Ever.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#50

This thread felt all dirty because of the fighting and that fat chick that snarg is in love with. New thread coming soon.
Reply
#51

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think I have them.

This does not surprise me.
Reply
#52

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think I have them.

Do you have the more explicit ones?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#53

Wooly's wife is a hottie.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#54

careful, goat.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

Banana Wrote:Wooly's wife is a hottie.

Is she taller than him?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#56

she is not.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#57

oh.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#58

another thread with an awkward silence.
Reply
#59

jimmy did it

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#60

Woolys hot too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Last Post by who
08-30-2007, 03:36 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Ask Dora Anything
leucetios
Last Post by CT280
04-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Hey Dora
Vitamin E
Last Post by neihprome
04-05-2006, 03:42 AM
Last Post by dora
08-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Last Post by CT280
07-27-2005, 09:47 PM
Last Post by Nubbin Cuttingham
07-27-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey Dora
Banana
Last Post by leucetios
07-18-2005, 11:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)