Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
The funny part to me is whenever some sick fucker out there in internet land googles "goat fucker" this thread will come up in his results.
Just think of the clientele this will bring in.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:This is the bird who has completely fucked snargs head up.
i think if you change the name from snarg to gator, you would be a lot closer
but dream on there, tweety, dream on
how does it feel to have your cock sucked by a southern cracker racist??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This thread is at 6 pages....
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Really all you need to do is read this one thread and you've pretty much read them all.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i think i figured out how to make the site load faster.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I can't see any of Birds posts FTR.
Just thought I'd put that out there in case he starts freaking out for not answering him. I just put the whole god damn train wreck on ignore and it makes the board much more readable, IMO.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Want a screen shot?
First you'll need to make the GOD$%#DA^&% forum load faster.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the truth when you posted in them.Its all aboard to crazy town at that point.
Crazy Town sounds like a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I believe she can see my posts when you quote them.You are contributing to the downfall of a person with mental issues by doing that.You've been warned.(snargs not the only one handing lessons out here)
I'm all about downfalls. Can we get a paparazzo on her so we get photos when she shaves her head?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This is great.
He's gonna keep talking to me and getting more and more frusterated because I'm totally oblivious and then I'll take him off ignore in about a month and read all his posts begging for my attention.
Good times.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:It feels good knowing I've got more power here then you.
Would you be willing to take a lie detector test to see if you really banned me?Maybe that way you will get people to truly believe the awesome power you wield here which you are so desperately trying to get across.
can't you read??
that unbanning post was from leeeman
your pal 8, the racist cracker remember him, unbanned you
but keep repeating it and pretend it is true, moron
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey stupid, I've been fucking with you.You've looked like a douche trying to show how important you are.Great you banned me for no reason.Way to go.The sad part is I thought you knew what I was doing.Huge overestimation of your intelligence there.
You and blondie have a lot in common.
See You In Toledo