Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

big day for MA

BIRD33 Wrote:You were an ivy league grad who drove fork lifts in a warehouse in Philadelphia at 50 years old.

nice try
and just as lame as the first ten times you said it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I can go back to the threads where your sob story of getting fired are contained if you like.

See You In Toledo
Reply

sob story??
go for it tough guy

while you are searching about, find the one about your hs diploma on your wall :loool:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:sob story??
go for it tough guy

while you are searching about, find the one about your hs diploma on your wall :loool:

Its out there but I'm not searching for it.Yea you're better then me because you turned that college degree into a factory job.Way to go.

See You In Toledo
Reply

no, that's not why i'm better than you
i'm better than you because i actively contribute to society through charitable actions
when is the last time you helped anyone without compensation??

and boning a fat ugly chick does not count

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:no, that's not why i'm better than you
i'm better than you because i actively contribute to society through charitable actions
when is the last time you helped anyone without compensation??

and boning a fat ugly chick does not count

It should count.

How do you have any idea what charities I do or do not contribute too?I've do gay walkathons every year.I guess you know me because I post ridiculous, sophomoric comments on a website?

See You In Toledo
Reply

geezus christ.
Reply

I wonder what happened to Bird as a kid? It had to be brutal.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I wonder what happened to Bird as a kid? It had to be brutal.

Somewhere out there an escaped mental patient with internet access is nodding their head right now.


You are the undisputed craziest "regular" here.If we voted on it you'd quit.Thats how crazy you are.

Again I think you're misdirecting your anger at Lolly to me.Its ok, that PM stung.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:It should count.

How do you have any idea what charities I do or do not contribute too?I've do gay walkathons every year.I guess you know me because I post ridiculous, sophomoric comments on a website?

you do walks for gay guys
how does this benefit mankind??
one day a year you support oppressed rich gay people??

i hope you are holding out on us here

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:you do walks for gay guys
how does this benefit mankind??
one day a year you support oppressed rich gay people??

i hope you are holding out on us here

Both are for different versions of the big c.

Edit: ones actually for MS now that I think about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Both are for different versions of the big c.

Edit: ones actually for MS now that I think about it.

mazel tov
you walk twice a year
i am very proud of you

i bet you get a free day off from work to do this

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:mazel tov
you walk twice a year
i am very proud of you

i bet you get a free day off from work to do this

If only.They take a free saturday which sucks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If only.They take a free saturday which sucks.


that's the spirit!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Somewhere out there an escaped mental patient with internet access is nodding their head right now.


You are the undisputed craziest "regular" here.If we voted on it you'd quit.Thats how crazy you are.

Again I think you're misdirecting your anger at Lolly to me.Its ok, that PM stung.

I've seen you write nearly word for word the same post to both me and snarg like a week apart. You will say the same thing to anyone willing to listen.

You're the undisputed biggest idiot here. Lee has said privately many times he wishes you would leave. Every server move he hoped so much you'd hate the new formats so much you'd leave but you simply will not leave the poor man alone.

It's sad.


I know you live for myevery word, name your teams and so on after me, masterbate to my pics and talk in PM about me and really, I am flattered. But, sadly, you're going on ignore with the select few internet lunatics I've resorted to putting there. You can try screaming for my attention in other ways.

good luck.
Reply

Oh, I have to go to your profile to file you under ignore.

Don't get the wrong idea.
Reply

BIRD33 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.



I'm fucking golden.
Reply

this will be fun.
Reply

:pizza:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

careful goat.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)