Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
That's awesome YMP!
You get around like your fucken snoring all day long, is that due to your smoking or the amount cocks you have smoked?
I suppose I could be homo like you and walk around with a bad case of exma, fuck eye's and dandruff? Your a fucken walking disease you GAYMO!
Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2009
Reputation:
0
Yes it is Bird35, you anal wart!
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
This just in folks: buzzdog is not funny.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This thread was better when I was handing blondie her ass.
See You In Toledo
You mean attempting to Protect Paddy from me? He appreciates it.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't think you'll find one instance of me defending paddy in this thread.I find it very curious how many statements you make that can never be backed up.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
No more quoting please, think of the children.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.