Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

how many years till you retire?
#1

i'm thinking 17 more for me if my lung holds out

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:Confusednarg:

You retired right after Yuri Gagarin flew tru space right ...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

sometime after the civil war

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

corn was cheap back in those days

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

mmh 35 years something like that.

sounds like a capital punishment "35 more years without parole" (fuck the system)

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#7

as soon as the poor bastard marries me :lool:
Reply
#8

So never.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Paging Mich!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

I got a beautiful ring for Christmas and I was impressed with his choice I might add.
Reply
#11

I bet you were considering he must be blind and deaf.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

just a little a of both, but not entirely.
Reply
#13

39 more years if I'm lucky...
Reply
#14

20 to 25 years but I plan to spend the last 10 doing business from a golf cart.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Who are you ladies kidding you just need to meet a man.Your gender has come a long way:roll: .

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:20 to 25 years but I plan to spend the last 10 doing business from a golf cart.

If I golfed that might not be a bad way to look at it. I only say 39 years until I'm the current retirement age. I doubt if I'll ever be able to actually retire and look forward to a part time job as a Wal-mart greeter.
Reply
#17

bam Wrote:If I golfed that might not be a bad way to look at it. I only say 39 years until I'm the current retirement age. I doubt if I'll ever be able to actually retire and look forward to a part time job as a Wal-mart greeter.


I look at it as it will get easier as I go and I have enough flexibility in what I do to work it so I don't have to show up at the office every day and just work the phone from my house.

What about stripping?Thats always an option.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

bam Wrote:If I golfed that might not be a bad way to look at it. I only say 39 years until I'm the current retirement age. I doubt if I'll ever be able to actually retire and look forward to a part time job as a Wal-mart greeter.


Fatsak?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

damn lottery

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:I look at it as it will get easier as I go and I have enough flexibility in what I do to work it so I don't have to show up at the office every day and just work the phone from my house.

What about stripping?Thats always an option.

Not sure anyone would want to see me strip at 26 years old, let alone 65 lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by who
04-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-03-2009, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)