12-30-2008, 12:52 AM
WoolyGoat Wrote:don't be surprised if the Pats keep him.
Not going to be able to unless they plan on getting rid of Brady in the next two years.I'm sort of thinking you are retarded.
See You In Toledo
WoolyGoat Wrote:don't be surprised if the Pats keep him.
BIRD33 Wrote:Everyone's last memory of Brady will be getting his ass kicked by the Giants and spygate.and he'll take his championship rings and spend the rest of his days relaxing on some island with the hottest woman on the planet.
WoolyGoat Wrote:and he'll take his championship rings and spend the rest of his days relaxing on some island with the hottest woman on the planet.
I'm just saying his recovery might be more behind than anyone thinks. Brady's always had a mind for things beyond football. Maybe he won't want to come back and play like an asshole for another 4 or 5 years.
BIRD33 Wrote:Will that be Asterisk Island?Don't worry once she realizes she's with a guy most known for cheating she'll leave him, you watch.She's a star fucker.He leaves the league she's done with him shortly after.I think he wants to get into politics at some point. Other than that I'm just speculating. He strikes me as more of the Barry Sanders type than the Brett Favre type; more likely to hang 'em up too soon rather than too late.
Are you coming from Tom's point of view on this?How do you know he's got a mind for other things besides football?He needs to come back and win another one or his legacy is tarnished for everyone who doesnt live in Boston.
BIRD33 Wrote:Politics?Um Mr Brady when did you know the Pats were using illegal video tapes of the defense to help you win and why didnt you come forward once you knew?Shortest political career ever.he was the NFL MVP last season w/o the "benefit" of video taping. I think his legacy is just fine.
I don't think he'll last as long as Favre but you underestimate the damage spygate did to his national reputation.He knows this and he probably knows he needs to win a legitimate one to save his legacy.
WoolyGoat Wrote:he was the NFL MVP last season w/o the "benefit" of video taping. I think his legacy is just fine.
how about Belichick's legacy after what he did with the hand he was dealt this season?
snarg Wrote:how many games did the bellicheats win against teams with winning records??dude they won 11 games in the NFL after losing their MVP qb, their #1 rb, their #1 safety, and their best linebacker. and they did it with a qb who hadn't started a game since high school.
WoolyGoat Wrote:dude they won 11 games in the NFL after losing their MVP qb, their #1 rb, their #1 safety, and their best linebacker. and they did it with a qb who hadn't started a game since high school.
how many games do the colts win if they lose Manning, Addai, Sanders, and Brackett?
BIRD33 Wrote:They had one of the top 3 easiest schedules in the league and they lost to every decent team they played.Kerry Collins might win the AFC, Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan are playoff bound so don't act like what Cassel did was that big a deal.he missed the playoffs so obviously it's not a huge deal.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster