12-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Empty your pm box, please. :$
BIRD33 Wrote:Everyone hold your nose.
Cucumber Wrote::joff:
Cucumber Wrote:It's all better now. I Darwin'ed myself. 8 fixed it for me.
BIRD33 Wrote:3 times yesterday.I've still got it.
Cucumber Wrote:Does it ever take forever to get yourself off and you start to wonder if you are losing your appeal?
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm really into myself so no.Nobody tugs my balls like I do.
Anhil8tor Wrote:ever tugged too buzzed to finish?
BIRD33 Wrote:At least a bakers dozen times.Its a sad moment when you're like "ok this was a dumb idea,I'm going to sleep".
Anhil8tor Wrote:I always say I'm gonna stop before someone gets hurt....
You know you'd have been $$$ in the sack that night too....
BIRD33 Wrote:A Coup In Canada?Yeah, this is the most retarded thing that has ever happened. I'm not sure what kind of demoncracy this is. People are enraged. There are protests all over the place. It's insane.
Only a couple months after Canadian Conservatives won re-election it looks like the opposition may be staging something of an electoral coup. According to news reports, the three opposition parties (Liberals, NDP and BQ) have signed an agreement to joint-rule if they succeed in a no-confidence vote.
Currently the vote is scheduled for December 8th and would result in the first
http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/for...in-canada/
Why can a group of political parties be allowed to overturn the voters decision to elect the conservative party?Won't people be outraged?
Pickle Wrote:People are outraged, however it was a minority government.
What happens is if the confidence vote fails on Monday (if the prime minister doesn't call an early recess to delay the vote) the Governor General needs to decide whether to call an election or automatically put the Coalition party into power.
Also, the Coalition could (and probably would) fall apart within a few months even though they signed til 2011 and then we'll have another Election anyways - and then the stupid conservatives will get their majority because people will be pissed at the other 3 opposition parties.
BIRD33 Wrote:My best moments with a woman have been I'm too drunk to finish.You feel like a stud but what exactly did you get out of it?
BIRD33 Wrote:My best moments with a woman have been I'm too drunk to finish.You feel like a stud but what exactly did you get out of it?
Cucumber Wrote:Being boned by a whiskey dick is fun for about 25 minutes. Then, it starts to hurt. Not fun.