Posts: 3,309
Threads: 720
Joined: Dec 2005
Reputation:
0
the last ones ass could swallow that rocking horse
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I once drew a happy face in Jimmy's ear when he was passed out. He was not happy. Far worse things have been done when he is drunk. :d
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I bet he's paid you back without even knowing it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
I wondered whose mothercunt did posted a monkey in that otherwise nice serie of drunk pussies...
ah times...
ps : there's a beached whale in that thread !
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh