Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sugar?
#21

wow
Reply
#22

Leeman at the next board meeting lets talk about restricting posters from America's hat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Bill Wrote:you should call'um chips....not crackers.

Ask nanner to do a poll on what to call the crackers ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor will give out crackers williy nilly as usual.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:Leeman at the next board meeting lets talk about restricting posters from America's hat.

We have posters from North Pole ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#26

leeman Wrote:We have posters from North Pole ????


right, eh.
Reply
#27

All I'm saying is if the crackers had some real value here and 8 wouldnt just pass them out to anyone who'll pretend the pics they're sending him are real it would be a lot cooler.


Sin,

GM of Insanetrain

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:All I'm saying is if the crackers had some real value here and 8 wouldnt just pass them out to anyone who'll pretend the pics they're sending him are real it would be a lot cooler.


Sin,

GM of Insanetrain


This is funny and ironic in several ways.
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Leeman at the next board meeting lets talk about restricting posters from America's hat.

Is that supposed to be Canada? I forgot what continent we were on.
Reply
#30

My ideas are innovative.Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

I've never given crackers to anyone.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#32

WoolyGoat Wrote:I've never given crackers to anyone.
Would you like to have given crackers to anyone?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Last Post by leucetios
05-26-2005, 12:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)