Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What forums can be merged into General Forum and deleted as their own forum ...
#21

Anyone up for a game of poker?
Reply
#22

Paddy Wrote:Is this fucknut actually going to tidy this place up or is he just going to stop by every two weeks and ask the question?

Let me se ...

Where's the delete paddy button ....

I have started ... Sorry that I have a life and a work that takes me from this palce.

STFU and post little in stead

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

Smack Off ...

Anyone still intrested in those posts ...

If not I deleted them ... If intrested I'll move them into GF..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#24

Usergroups ....

You ppl stiull use it ????

Didn't think so .....


Remove ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

Just don't touch the arcade.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

Start deleting shit already.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#27

leeman Wrote:Smack Off ...

Anyone still intrested in those posts ...

If not I deleted them ... If intrested I'll move them into GF..


I'm pretty sure nobody was interested in them ever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm pretty sure nobody was interested in them ever.

it's not because you didn't had the guts to enter the contest that you have to smite everything now.

ah.
Reply
#29

leeman Wrote:Smack Off ...

Anyone still intrested in those posts ...

If not I deleted them ... If intrested I'll move them into GF..

can we go ahead and correct the voting errors that took place first. I need the title for my cred
Reply
#30

what? Wrote:can we go ahead and correct the voting errors that took place first. I need the title for my cred

No doubt there were errors, you shouldn't have even made the finals.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#31

Lee, don't you dare delete the Smackoff forum. Just move it to an Archive section or something, please.
Reply
#32

Leeman delete the following forums:

CF
WTF
Blows
X(sp?)
Ownster
The Island

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Paddy Wrote:Leeman delete the following forums:

CF
WTF
Blows
X(sp?)
Ownster
The Island

done....

just sent the news to my hacking forums...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-12-2010, 05:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)