Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Houston. We have a problem
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Ive given it some thought and I now do not support their decision.If I wasnt banned 4 years ago I'd go to bat for you.

I never knew you were there.

Same nic?
Reply
#42

what the flying fuck is that "anonymous pic" rule ? they won't accept pic without tagging ?
Reply
#43

does this mean you'll be at IT more now?
Reply
#44

Blondie Wrote:I never knew you were there.

Same nic?

Yeah, he posted there as BIRD33 back when he was still living at home. He posted some child porn and got banned.
Reply
#45

I'm positive flumper is such a forum fag he's looked up my posts at UJ to study them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

ntype Wrote:what the flying fuck is that "anonymous pic" rule ? they won't accept pic without tagging ?

Larry invented two new rules at UJ during the match.com controversy where he turned out to look like a little bitch to everyone.

Anonymous Pic Rule: You cant post a pic of someone that doesnt know you are doing it. In other words, that ws his way of saying that these girls from Match.com that I was posting needed his moderation protection to shield them from public embarassment. Even though they had posted those pictures on match.com for all of the world to see.

48 Hour Bump RUle: He made this rule because I bumped the thread that embarassed him and made him look like a bitch. It hadnt posted since Friday and I hadn't see that thread. So on Monday it had dropped to about page 3 or so and I posted in it, which bumped it. He had a stroke and made a new rule.
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm positive flumper is such a forum fag he's looked up my posts at UJ to study them.

Ha! Studied them. :lool:

I printed them out, but I have never studied them. what a loser.
Reply
#48

Enough already, you were in the wrong and you know it. Step up and take your punishment like a man.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#49

Paddy Wrote:Enough already, you were in the wrong and you know it. Step up and take your punishment like a man.

:lool: Did you check out the posts I made yesterday? Seriously, have you ever seen a banning over anything like that?
Reply
#50

Whhpssh Wrote:
Boru Wrote:I'm glad he was banned, he had it coming.

I'm thrilled beyond belief.

He sounds sincere to me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#51

Paddy Wrote:He sounds sincere to me.

was that a pm?

Can you go start a thread to Bring Back Animal? Tell them I'm willing to start a blood drive to help larry through his heavy flow.
Reply
#52

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Larry invented two new rules at UJ during the match.com controversy where he turned out to look like a little bitch to everyone.

Anonymous Pic Rule: You cant post a pic of someone that doesnt know you are doing it. In other words, that ws his way of saying that these girls from Match.com that I was posting needed his moderation protection to shield them from public embarassment. Even though they had posted those pictures on match.com for all of the world to see.

48 Hour Bump RUle: He made this rule because I bumped the thread that embarassed him and made him look like a bitch. It hadnt posted since Friday and I hadn't see that thread. So on Monday it had dropped to about page 3 or so and I posted in it, which bumped it. He had a stroke and made a new rule.

adaptative rules...mmh sniffed any absolute power lately ? damn UJ doesn't change much.
Reply
#53

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:was that a pm?

Yes, we correspond occasionally.

Quote:Can you go start a thread to Bring Back Animal?

Why would I do that? Didn't you read my message? I'm glad you're gone.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#54

Page 3 looks like where flumper starts to shed some tears.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

I agree. He has that uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach and is thinking of ways to cry his way back in and save face. Tough row to hoe. I wish him luck.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:Page 3 looks like where flumper starts to shed some tears.

Yeah. This is tough. You could be a little more supportive.
Reply
#57

Is it a permanent ban or just for a week to teach you a lesson?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#58

depends if flump gonna post stuff here.
Reply
#59

Unbelievable the lengths those power drunk monkeys will go.

-
[Image: loboldboy.jpg]
Reply
#60

Flumper is the funniest guy there.It's a shame.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I have a problem with a co-worker
G$D's Fat Co-Worker
Last Post by snarg
10-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)