Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Houston. We have a problem
#21

I now hear he removed the thread. Fucking hilarious.
Reply
#22

Holy Shit, I'm laffing!!!!! :lool:
Reply
#23

Animal Wrote:He was a good man

Animal Wrote:I'll teach you what the 4 corners are next time you're gargling my balls in warm salt water. Thanks

Animal Wrote:Translated from English to spanish and then back. Thanks

my three posts at UJ today. Talk about asking for a banning.
Reply
#24

It only took him 3 years to work up the courage.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#25

Paddy Wrote:It only took him 3 years to work up the courage.

I bet he got his mom to actually push the last button.
Reply
#26

Quote:The User Vitamin E has just sent you a Gift of dummy.

Reason: Give this back to Larry, he's a bitch without it.

Here you go Larry.
Reply
#27

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:my three posts at UJ today. Talk about asking for a banning.

Man you are BADASS!
Reply
#28

I PMed the new kid Valerie, I think he'll give me an honest answer.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#29

Paddy Wrote:I PMed the new kid Valerie, I think he'll give me an honest answer.

Does he know how the PM thing works?
Reply
#30

Flumps, are you sure you didn't post an Anonymous pic? You know he hates that.

[Image: warnings.jpg]
Reply
#31

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Does he know how the PM thing works?

Come to think of it, he hasn't sent me any PMs before this.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#32

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumps, are you sure you didn't post an Anonymous pic? You know he hates that.

[Image: warnings.jpg]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it wasn't that one. I was only logged in about 10 minutes, checking posts from last friday. I seriously think those three were the only ones I made, except for two others in the "Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader" Thread.

Animal Wrote:Score: 89%

Animal Wrote:Yeah, I got those, but I missed the largest country in South America (I guessed Chile) and where chimpanzees are from (for some reason I remembered it was Asia)

Then Hmmm called me a dumbass and I posted the "ball gargling" comment.
Reply
#33

I support their decision.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:I support their decision.

Only because you want me here more. Hug?
Reply
#35

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Only because you want me here more. Hug?
Ive given it some thought and I now do not support their decision.If I wasnt banned 4 years ago I'd go to bat for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

boy that match.com thread really got under ol' larry's skin. :lool:

now I won't get to watch my "Another girl...PB Account" thread go over 500,000 hits.
Reply
#37

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:boy that match.com thread really got under ol' larry's skin. :lool:

now I won't get to watch my "Another girl...PB Account" thread go over 500,000 hits.

I'll watch it for you, punkin'.
Reply
#38

Hey, Larry? If you can guess which nic I'm logged into UJ with right now, I'll give you a dollar.
Reply
#39

Guest
Viewing Thread
Houston. We have a problem



^^ Sneaky!
Reply
#40

Trouble!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-19-2010, 09:35 PM
I have a problem with a co-worker
G$D's Fat Co-Worker
Last Post by snarg
10-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post by Sassy
11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)