Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Admin.......
#21

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumper, please drop by blows and make some suggestions to The Freak about which forums should stay and which should go. He's got some real losers there.
*rollseyes* Sorry pookie, every forum there has had hits this week. Thanks
Reply
#22

somebody 5 star this cash theard and fix this bored. thanks





anyone have the owners e-mail
Reply
#23

lets work on this, k thanks
Reply
#24

lol dumbass like you really care

blah blah blah.. your a whore
Reply
#25

rekcufssa Wrote:........you should get rid of half of your "sub-fourms"







they are nothing butt cludder (sp).








Thanks



I see you douche nozzles still have 15,000 sub fourms, nice work, this fourm still blows
Reply
#26

rekcufssa Wrote:I see you douche nozzles still have 15,000 sub fourms, nice work, this fourm still blows

Just dont fukken go there mong ... Very easy.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

leeman Wrote:Just dont fukken go there mong ... Very easy.

I just don't see the point, this place is teh suck, even the general fourm has subs:roll:



half of them don't get daily, or even monthly play. Please consolidate, thanks
Reply
#28

oh and the shout box is ghay
Reply
#29

rekcufssa Wrote:oh and the shout box is ghay

Obsess much ....?+!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#30

rekcufssa Wrote:I just don't see the point, this place is teh suck, even the general fourm has subs:roll:



half of them don't get daily, or even monthly play. Please consolidate, thanks


Hi.If I thought that much about forums and how they needed to improve I'd take a look in the mirror and then probably shoot myself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

BIRD33 Wrote:Hi.If I thought that much about forums and how they needed to improve I'd take a look in the mirror and then probably shoot myself.

HI!

that makes no sense, you'd think you'd want it to be neat and tidy so that new members would post more and the bord wood be easier to follow....and yer a liar, it's obvious that you think/post way too much about IT




Please goto that mirror :thumbup:
Reply
#32

leeman Wrote:Obsess much ....?+!

nope, just pointing out your fourm weaknesses
Reply
#33

rekcufssa Wrote:nope, just pointing out your fourm weaknesses

Carry on ....

It's your time ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

leeman Wrote:Carry on ....

It's your time ...

terrible









go to your main page and look at the post dates on half yer fourms.....pathetic
Reply
#35

rekcufssa Wrote:HI!

that makes no sense, you'd think you'd want it to be neat and tidy so that new members would post more and the bord wood be easier to follow....and yer a liar, it's obvious that you think/post way too much about IT




Please goto that mirror :thumbup:


How is it obvious?You must be quite the authority on forums to share all that expertise with us.Do you have anything in real life to worry about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:How is it obvious?You must be quite the authority on forums to share all that expertise with us.Do you have anything in real life to worry about?

I guess his only thing to worry about is how many slimies and ORLY pics he should use in every post at blows...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:How is it obvious?You must be quite the authority on forums to share all that expertise with us.Do you have anything in real life to worry about?

nope, just proper fourm etiquette.


Why does your name have to be so big? Compensating for something?
Reply
#38

leeman Wrote:I guess his only thing to worry about is how many slimies and ORLY pics he should use in every post at blows...


Thats the place where they're all proud of their number of threads or something, right?No they arent typical forum dorks at all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

rekcufssa Wrote:nope, just proper fourm etiquette.


Why does your name have to be so big? Compensating for something?


Proper forum etiquette?Seriously?Thats actually a real thing in your world?Get a life, faggot.

I didnt make my name that big.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

leeman Wrote:I guess his only thing to worry about is how many slimies and ORLY pics he should use in every post at blows...

you should be worrying about your posting style and content


Attached Files
.jpg osnap.jpg Size: 33.32 KB  Downloads: 1
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)