Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WTF must have finally died.
#41

Tommy Wrote::loool:

That really was my best work yet.
Reply
#42

Shenanigans Wrote:That really was my best work yet.

You couldn't be righter.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#43

Tommy Wrote:That was private!

Some one else told me more.

Evidently, VitE shared private pics of a wtf lady who got upset because someone she trusted on the internet did such a thing. Rock got all Morpheus and deleted him.
Reply
#44

Tommy Wrote:I never said I was posting it, just that I got the OK. Seriously, let it go.

I don't think I'll let it go.So was it about somebodies parents getting divorced?IS WTF myspace because I got over my parents divorce when I was 16.Or was it about sharing pics of a member?Which member's pic?I'm so confused!Please fill in the details.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

retsod Wrote:Some one else told me more.

Evidently, VitE shared private pics of a wtf lady who got upset because someone she trusted on the internet did such a thing. Rock got all Morpheus and deleted him.

Sounds like Vitamin E is the bad guy for not sharing the pics with me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:So was it about somebodies parents getting divorced?IS WTF myspace because I got over my parents divorce when I was 16.

Dude, stop, you're killin me.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#47

Paddy Wrote:Sounds like Vitamin E is the bad guy for not sharing the pics with me.

Meh..I've seen them. Nothing to get excited about.
Reply
#48

This whole thead has become a disappointment.
Reply
#49

retsod Wrote:Meh..I've seen them. Nothing to get excited about.

No, not really. Kinda like that fngrbang vid, total let down.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#50

Which chick?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#51

Tommy Wrote:Dude, stop, you're killin me.

So was it the divorce thing or the pic thing?I really am not going to stop asking.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:So was it the divorce thing or the pic thing?I really am not going to stop asking.

alright.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#53

Tommy Wrote:alright.

Was it the chick that looks like she was in the matrix?Why are you being such a fucking pussy over an forum?My guess is you didnt do the deleting and are embarassed that the deleting happened.You could clear this up and have me stop bothering you with a simple few sentences of explanation.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

BIRD33 Wrote:You could clear this up and have me stop bothering you with a simple few sentences of explanation.

And plug your bleeding pussy? No thanks.

edit: And which one is the chick that looks like she's in the matrix?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#55

PM from tommy 1 minute ago.



If you remind me

I'll tell you the whole story on Monday.



Are you fucking kidding me?Just fucking say what happened today, mary.PMing me to pacify me was a pussy move.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

I didn't see a face.

Tommy, how long was his troll's callout thread up? I missed it. Why wasn't he just IP banned if all his trolls were deleted too?
Reply
#57

It wasn't a pussy move, I knew exactly how it would play out. Thanks for playing.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#58

Tommy Wrote:And plug your bleeding pussy? No thanks.

edit: And which one is the chick that looks like she's in the matrix?


Poppy.See I share with you.Please don't PM me again.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

BIRD33 Wrote:Poppy.See I share with you.Please don't PM me again.

awwe, don't be mad.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#60

retsod Wrote:I didn't see a face.

Tommy, how long was his troll's callout thread up? I missed it. Why wasn't he just IP banned if all his trolls were deleted too?

The thread was about 3 pages. You'd haveta ask Rock about why he did shit the way he did.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-11-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by CT280
01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)