Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year

This thread sucks antelope cock.
Reply

asshat Wrote:two juice boxes...coming up!
I'd like a Capri Sun or a little chocolate milk box.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply

141-48=93

You have to go to page 17 of this shitpile, you'll find a thread with more than 93 replies in it. This piece of shit thread is what you choose to reply to? Why 93...because you idiots would probably bitch that half the posts were mine...so I subtracted them.

Stupid fucks.

Hey Lee, care to rethink the need to purge this piece of shit board?
Reply

bdic Wrote:141-48=93

You have to go to page 17 of this shitpile, you'll find a thread with more than 93 replies in it. This piece of shit thread is what you choose to reply to? Why 93...because you idiots would probably bitch that half the posts were mine...so I subtracted them.

Stupid fucks.

Hey Lee, care to rethink the need to purge this piece of shit board?

I'm sure you just love this post.

93 rocks!
Reply

That bdic, he has the cure for the daily blues.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:That bdic, he has the cure for the daily blues.


'sup
Reply

always on the prickly side though.....dood knows how to stir shit up, ya gotta give him that.
Reply

bdic Wrote:'sup


nada. What made you finally comeback?
Reply

Not sure
Reply

bdic Wrote:Not sure


Well, TT sucks at night and I normally can't get on during the day when it's decent. I honestly can't take the dumb chicks on that board anymore.
Reply

And the dumb chicks here?
Reply

bdic Wrote:And the dumb chicks here?

At least you don't have 12 pathetic doods who will stick up for them because they are in love with them.
Reply

Don't you?
Reply

bdic Wrote:Don't you?


Stick up for who?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Stick up for who?

*cough* TammyC *cough*

Sorry to interupt.....please continue.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Stick up for who?


Not YOU specifically, dood. The board. You said "at least YOU don't have" I just answered the question weird.

That said:

And this board doesn't?
Reply

bdic Wrote:Not YOU specifically, dood. The board. You said "at least YOU don't have" I just answered the question weird.

That said:

And this board doesn't?


Not to the extent that TT does. Not even close. When I feel the need to read a months worth of boob surgery posts, I head there.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Not to the extent that TT does. Not even close. When I feel the need to read a months worth of boob surgery posts, I head there.


Ya. That trolljob at the Village kinda backfired from where I sit.
Reply

bdic Wrote:Ya. That trolljob at the Village kinda backfired from where I sit.


You, I and a handful of others feel that way. The board as a whole loves them.

The most fun I've had there in a while was the MT vs. Alkie smack. And it was pathetic at best.
Reply

bdic Wrote:Ya. That trolljob at the Village kinda backfired from where I sit.

you're responsible? and you say this place needs to be purged?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)