Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year
#41

PurpleHaze Wrote:Why thank you.

:$

No, no, no. Thank YOU.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#42

VitaminE Wrote:Thanks Hairlip!


Ya
Reply
#43

1979
Reply
#44

1965

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#45

1912

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#46

Sunny Wrote:1979


Nice work
Reply
#47

E-Judge Wrote:1965


Nice work
Reply
#48

Leeman ...your not playing well with others today...don't fib

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#49

Fairiedust Wrote:Leeman ...your not playing well with others today...don't fib


OK Then 1970...

Hint check my fucking profile Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#50

leeman Wrote:1912

Nice work
Reply
#51

leeman Wrote:OK Then 1970...

Hint check my fucking profile Wink


Thank you
Reply
#52

leeman Wrote:OK Then 1970...

Hint check my fucking profile Wink

i know Wink

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#53

bdic Wrote:Thank you


><

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#54

(4152/2)-((2*100)/2)+rand(0..1)
Reply
#55

ntype Wrote:(4152/2)-((2*100)/2)+rand(0..1)



Nice work
Reply
#56

ntype Wrote:(4152/2)-((2*100)/2)+rand(0..1)
1976ish?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#57

Odysseus Wrote:1976ish?

yup
Reply
#58

ntype Wrote:yup

Thank you, douchebag
Reply
#59

bdic Wrote:Thank you, douchebag

define
Reply
#60

ntype Wrote:define

unable to answer the most basic question without throwing it into a stupid formula that a 7th grader could figure out.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)