Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post your birth year
#21

Odysseus Wrote:what's the stepdaughter's?


Not funny dood.

Fuck.
Reply
#22

1963

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#23

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Not funny dood.
it was worth a shot

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:1963


Nice work
Reply
#25

69 dude.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#26

SanDog Wrote:69 dude.


Thank you
Reply
#27

1977
Reply
#28

bdic Wrote:I'm curious about something.

I assume a explination is coming?
Reply
#29

anhil8tor Wrote:1977


Thank you
Reply
#30

Odysseus Wrote:it was worth a shot

Actually I did laugh.

Fuck.
Reply
#31

1975
Reply
#32

IT Wrote:Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 15 seconds.







Bill Wrote:I assume a explination is coming?


Eventually
Reply
#33

1980
Reply
#34

Banana Wrote:1975


Thank you
Reply
#35

PurpleHaze Wrote:1980


Thank you
Reply
#36

PurpleHaze Wrote:1980

I must say, the rack looks spectacular in that Av.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#37

I don't vote on internet polls, and I don't post personal information in threads.
Reply
#38

VitaminE Wrote:I don't vote on internet polls, and I don't post personal information in threads.

Nice work
Reply
#39

bdic Wrote:Nice work

Thanks Hairlip!
Reply
#40

SanDog Wrote:I must say, the rack looks spectacular in that Av.

Why thank you.

:$
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)