Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bill Is A Moderator Here
#1

Shortly after I left the mod team it started resembling the '99-'02 Chicago Bulls.

WAR going out on top.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:Shortly after I left the mod team it started resembling the '99-'02 Chicago Bulls.

WAR going out on top.

Went out on top and ended up on bottom just like Rodman.
Reply
#3

Yeah Bill's up in all of these threads more than Michael Jackson in McCauley Culkin's asshole so we figured it was a good match.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:Went out on top and ended up on bottom just like Rodman.

After banging hotties like

Madonna (even with David Letterman's teeth, she's hot)
Carmen Electra
Ru Paul

The list is virtually endless
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:After banging hotties like

Madonna (even with David Letterman's teeth, she's hot)
Carmen Electra
Ru Paul

The list is virtually endless

ok bad example, cause we all know Tom cann't even score with the likes Rosan
Reply
#6

Beaucephus Wrote:Yeah Bill's up in all of these threads more than Michael Jackson in McCauley Culkin's asshole so we figured it was a good match.

Is this a good thing? I'm not sure.
Reply
#7

besides I just found out I'm not a mod.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:besides I just found out I'm not a mod.
You're an admin, right?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#9

asshat Wrote:You're an admin, right?

that's what I'm told...
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:that's what I'm told...

Holy balls!!!
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:ok bad example, cause we all know Tom cann't even score with the likes Rosan


[Image: mykeyboard.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:Holy balls!!!
I should start a thread, huh? Sad

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

asshat Wrote:I should start a thread, huh? Sad

Three retirement threats are being authored at the moment.
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:After banging hotties like

Madonna (even with David Letterman's teeth, she's hot)
Carmen Electra
Ru Paul

The list is virtually endless

:eek:
are you sure about this one??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:that's what I'm told...

i might have been wrong.. you might want to ask someone who has a fucking clue ><
Reply
#16

snarg Wrote::eek:
are you sure about this one??

Rodman has admittedly gotten "oral" from doods
Reply
#17

leucetios Wrote:i might have been wrong.. you might want to ask someone who has a fucking clue ><

Tis ok......I'm running with it.
Reply
#18

asshat Wrote:You're an admin, right?

Nahh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:Rodman has admittedly gotten "oral" from doods

If you can't tell it is a dude, and it blows you before you do anything else, what the fuck are you supposed to do?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

rupaul looks better than most of the bitches who post pics on the net

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)