Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#61

fem Wrote:You haven't been around long enough to know if I've changed. It's not my bf and leave him out of this. Some people don't deserve to be treated the way I want to be treated.
You asked a question. You didn't specify that I had to be around a certain amout of time.

OK its not your boyfriend but you bring it up for a reason. Do you want to talk about it? What has changed in your life? Were you hugged enough as a child? Did your mom let you shop for groceries, do the dishes, and all the other women type things?

Everyone deserves to be treated the way you want to. Just think of it like this,

What goes around comes around. If you spread kindness and good cheer you will get it back.
Reply
#62

fem Wrote:You haven't been around long enough to know if I've changed. It's not my bf and leave him out of this. Some people don't deserve to be treated the way I want to be treated.

P.S. - I'm sure Snarg will RACK this, just cause he has a thing for me.
You look a lot like my niece. That's not a bad thing, but her mother is a whore! :lol:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#63

Yes, but how would you know if I changed.

No, I don't want to talk about it. A couple people said I changed, so I wanted to ask everyone.

Please read more post less.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#64

Jdub Wrote:You look a lot like my niece. That's not a bad thing, but her mother is a whore! :lol:

That's lovely...

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#65

I hate it when threads go over 3 pages and I haven't kept up. Stupid long threads
Reply
#66

fem Wrote:Yes, but how would you know if I changed.

No, I don't want to talk about it. A couple people said I changed, so I wanted to ask everyone.

Please read more post less.

Sorry but you asked the question. I felt the need for a response. Just because you didn't like what I said dosen't mean I should post less. If anything I should post more.

If you only wanted an answer from a couple of people could I suggest a PM. That way you don't have to worry about me feeding you facts.
Reply
#67

I said read more post less, then you would know why I asked the question in the first place.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#68

fem Wrote:I said read more post less, then you would know why I asked the question in the first place.



I would fuck you so hard and pay attention to both holes equally. Just sayin'
Reply
#69

minorthreat Wrote:I would fuck you so hard and pay attention to both holes equally. Just sayin'

As you should.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#70

well if you think that you've changed, you've changed.

if people tells you that you have changed it's maybe because they have changed and now they perceive you differentely. So maybe you stay the same but the persons around you changes, or everyone changes but at different rates and well.

I don't know in fact.

posts are not a matter of numbers but quality. "the words fly away the writings remain (until the db doesn't crash anyway)"
Reply
#71

leeman Wrote:Well If ya post a boobshot (of your boobs ofcause) Then we'll know you have changed ...

Let Fem have some fun,boobshot! we have to talk...
Reply
#72

I would reply but ya probably wont check this thread again so I won't

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#73

fem Wrote:I don't think that's it. I'm stressed out right now, I take a lot of my anger out on yall. Sorry. Sad Who wants a pic of my hair?
so you are angry because of your hair color so you have been taken it out on this site...hmmm I think you have deeper problems than that, bring your Mom onto the site so we can slap her for giving birth. Your Dad...he must have been drunk

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#74

Charon Wrote:so you are angry because of your hair color so you have been taken it out on this site...hmmm I think you have deeper problems than that, bring your Mom onto the site so we can slap her for giving birth. Your Dad...he must have been drunk

I never once said that my hair color changed me, dumbass.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#75

fem Wrote:I never once said that my hair color changed me, dumbass.
My bad... Do you know who the Father of your child is ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#76

Charon Wrote:My bad... Do you who the Father of your child is ?

You truly are the dumbest person I have ever seen on a message board.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#77

fem Wrote:You truly are the dumbest person I have ever seen on a message board.


too easy
Reply
#78

fem Wrote:You truly are the dumbest person I have ever seen on a message board.

2nd. hey fem.
Reply
#79

SizeMatters Wrote:too easy

What?

Cameltoe280 Wrote:2nd. hey fem.

Hey Camel.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#80

exactly
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)