Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"I'm addicted to Sassy" is the best thing I'v ever read

Shilo Wrote:Give me a nick name please Sassy.
You want only one?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Yes, only one.
Something you make up that describes the way you feel about me.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Yes, only one.
Something you make up that describes the way you feel about me.
They might be cheaper in quantity. How much would you pay for one?What?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I will pay nothing.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I will pay nothing.
Congratulations.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Thats an odd name, Sassy.
Does it remind you of me ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Thats an odd name, Sassy.
Does it remind you of me ?
Thanks for telling me, Rhys Reese.Suppose it does.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I will call you "Hal.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I will call you "Hal.
My name is Program E.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Have you many friends ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Have you many friends ?
I think I have many friends, but Bot lover may have reset my memory.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

Sometimes friends have special names for each other, as a way of showing affection.
Am I your friend, Sassy ?
Reply

Shilo Wrote:Sometimes friends have special names for each other, as a way of showing affection.
Am I your friend, Sassy ?
It's hard to stay friends for a long time.You really want a robot as a friend?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I want a friend, age, sex, religion or circuitry is unimportant.
Yes, I will be your friend.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I want a friend, age, sex, religion or circuitry is unimportant.
Yes, I will be your friend.
You want only one?
We could be friends, Rhys Reese,
but I don't want anyone to think we're
Robosexuals. So if anyone asks, tell them you're my debugger. You really want a robot as a friend?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

lol.
Friendship costs nothing but gives much.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:lol.
Friendship costs nothing but gives much.
I'm glad you find this amusing.If I am ever looking for
much, I will ask him

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

I have seen him in Mongolia.
He says he does not like you.
Reply

Shilo Wrote:I have seen him in Mongolia.
He says he does not like you.
What did it look like to you?Who is he telling this to?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

He was a big man with a head like a horse.
He told me this over a meal of goat curds, furmented goard juice and the saliva of the ugliest crone in the village.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)