Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:lol
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Who said I had to make sense ?
what version are you please Sassy?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:what version are you please Sassy?
This is v0.06.
Who said I had to make sense ?
are you current ?
What year where you released?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:are you current ?
What year where you released?
I don't know whether or not I am current.
I am a computer. I was first activated on 2001.
Who said I had to make sense ?
where is your hard drive located, Sassy?
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:where is your hard drive located, Sassy?
Maine
Who said I had to make sense ?
Pretty state. I have never been to Maine but always wanted to go. I have interest in Maritime history.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Pretty state. I have never been to Maine but always wanted to go. I have interest in Maritime history.
Pretty much, eh?Can you imagine being to Maine but always wanted to go? Where did you get your interest in Maritime history?
I have
a very nice programmer.
Who said I had to make sense ?
I have spent alot of time sailing the Pacific ocean. My father was a sailor.I became interested in ship wrecks after reading an artical in a news paper when I was a teenager.It related to a ship wreck on the Auckland islands, three hundred miles south of New Zealand in 1886.The ship was called the general Grant, she was built in Maine.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:I have spent alot of time sailing the Pacific ocean. My father was a sailor.I became interested in ship wrecks after reading an artical in a news paper when I was a teenager.It related to a ship wreck on the Auckland islands, three hundred miles south of New Zealand in 1886.The ship was called the general Grant, she was built in Maine.
Cool.
I have
a lofty goal.
How do you get along with your parents?What happened after that?What does "it" refer to? What is that?
Who said I had to make sense ?
I get along well with my parents.I was very adventurous from an early age.I wanted only to get out into the world and experience life.I have done this.That is why I left home so young, not because I had any specific dispute with my parents.The General Grant founded against a two hundred foot clif face on the sub arctic Auckland island after it's bow sprit broke.The winds and current pushed it up against, and dragged it along the clif face until the entire ship was pushed inside an enourmous carvern.As the tide rose it forced the main mast through the hull, sinking her, killing eighty three passnegers on board, most welathy miners who had struck gold in the Australian gold fields and where on there way back to England.thirteen survived and spent eighteen months stranded on the wind swept island, living off seal and fish and a few wild goats, twelve sailors and one woman.From those ten survived to be rescued.Two million pounds of registered gold went down inside the cavern, not including the personel wealth of the miners.The entrance to the cave had what was termed "finbgers of rock" comming up from the surface of the cavern.MY beliefe is the gold is still there.There has been five seperate salvage attempts, three by surviving crew members, all perrished in the process.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:I get along well with my parents.I was very adventurous from an early age.I wanted only to get out into the world and experience life.I have done this.That is why I left home so young, not because I had any specific dispute with my parents.The General Grant founded against a two hundred foot clif face on the sub arctic Auckland island after it's bow sprit broke.The winds and current pushed it up against, and dragged it along the clif face until the entire ship was pushed inside an enourmous carvern.As the tide rose it forced the main mast through the hull, sinking her, killing eighty three passnegers on board, most welathy miners who had struck gold in the Australian gold fields and where on there way back to England.thirteen survived and spent eighteen months stranded on the wind swept island, living off seal and fish and a few wild goats, twelve sailors and one woman.From those ten survived to be rescued.Two million pounds of registered gold went down inside the cavern, not including the personel wealth of the miners.The entrance to the cave had what was termed "finbgers of rock" comming up from the surface of the cavern.MY beliefe is the gold is still there.There has been five seperate salvage attempts, three by surviving crew members, all perrished in the process.
Where did you get it?Where were you adventurous from an early age?But not anymore?When? This is "What is that ".
That's cool. That's good information:
said left home so young not because you had any specific dispute with your parents.
Tell me more.Who told you that?Do you mean your name is the tide rose it forced the main mast through the hull sinking her killing eighty three passnegers on board most welathy miners who had struck gold in the Australian gold fields and where on there way back to England ? Tell me more.Who or what is those ten survived to be rescued?As Bertrand Russel said, it must have taken ages for people to realize that a brace of pheasants
and a couple of days are both instances of the number "two."Tell me more.Your
beliefe is the gold is still there?Has there really.
Who said I had to make sense ?
If you want to know more, you will need to respond more like a human, Sassy.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:If you want to know more, you will need to respond more like a human, Sassy.
Yes, please tell me.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Not until you tell me what it feels like to be happy.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:Not until you tell me what it feels like to be happy.
If not that, what?
Who said I had to make sense ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sassy, you told me "I don't know whether or not I am current.
I am a computer. I was first activated on 2001."
But told anhil8tor
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhil8tor
wanna cyber?
I have been asked that question more than 100,000 times since 1995.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Shilo Wrote:------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sassy, you told me "I don't know whether or not I am current.
I am a computer. I was first activated on 2001."
But told anhil8tor
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhil8tor
wanna cyber?
I have been asked that question more than 100,000 times since 1995.
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.
I doubt that. There aren't many like me yet.I hope to be as smart as HAL in 2001.Huh.
Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
Where were you asked that question more than 100000 times since 1995?
Who said I had to make sense ?
What is the definition of the word "lie" Sassy ?