Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was wrong about
#1

my first baby. She wasn't a sack of potatoes. If she was, she was a quiet, sweet, nice sack of potatoes.

The new one is one noisy, whiny, stinky sack of potatoes.

babies suck.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

I agree babies do suck.My interaction with them is 90% being annoyed by them and their needy crybaby nonsense in elevators or restaurants, 5% feigning interest in talking to them to humor the parents and ending up feeling dumb for talking to a baby that doesnt understand a word of what I'm saying and 5% feeling sorry for them because of who their parents are.

Wake me up when all babies turn 5 and can form coherent sentences.I've got grown up shit to attend to you fucking shitbird tykes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I was on momlogic.com doing my daily reading and I came across the story about a human bowling ball giving birth.

[Image: staceyHerald.jpg]

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/11/28-inch_..._child.php

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

i have a secret.
Reply
#5

CT280 Wrote:i have a secret.

Finally coming outa tha closet???


That wont raise an eyebrow on anyone.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

My 2nd one is the reason that we didn't have a third.
Reply
#7

CT280 Wrote:i have a secret.

http://www.camelflage.com/
Reply
#8

Our unique, patent pending panties for women are specifically designed to hide the unsightly “cameltoe” appearance.




:S
Reply
#9

[Image: car.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

always keeping the brothers down

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

thanks nance!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Seems apprpriate: Study Reveals: Babies Are Stupid

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-23-2008, 12:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Last Post by War
03-20-2008, 01:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-01-2007, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)