Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

new Sox unis
#1

I'm kinda mixed about this. They didn't raise ticket prices but of course needed to be sure they'd get extra money out of us anyway.

New primary road unis (jersey). I'm ok with this one.
[Image: 5-ap_uni__1229042255_4672.jpg]

New alternate road unis (jersey and hat). Not into this one.
[Image: 8_mdc__1229042588_2520.jpg]

New alternate home unis (jersey, not really sure what's different)
[Image: 4-fan__1229042165_2033.jpg]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Holy crap, who is that fug in the last pic?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

some fan from new hampshire

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

NEIGH!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

I dont like them. I prefer the old uni's.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

the old road uni was better
the others are ok

yeah, it's a money grab, the sox are the same as the yankees now
get used to it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

I'm cool with altering jersey's, but not caps.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

Cucumber Wrote:Holy crap, who is that fug in the last pic?

Kinda looks like you, thats what wooley pmed me.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)