Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Posts that Would be Made by Someone Else
#61

Today we are having.

Black beans and toejam.
Fermundacheese on bong-water crackers
Broiled carp with queef sauce


Chef is hooking us up!

Sin,

8

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#62

what drug to use today?

thinking bout huffin model airplane glue, but i have one big hit of rock left from the crack ho.
got some black tar heroin too but I'll probably save that for the Helmet show next week. note to self- no sharing needles this time.
anyone in DC area know how I can get my hands on some 'special k'?

sin,

Sizematters


Edit: fixed
Reply
#63

finally!

btw, too coherent.

prolly
Reply
#64

asshat Wrote:There was this goat that I met a few times ago... I met it again saturday and since she's digging me...kinda hot.

When I am around the goat, that I call Maiden, I've got some blood flux problem here, not enough blood in my brain he's gone somewhere else (try to work with a bone)

So my problem is :

Got already a "her goat". She's nice and everything even if I feel somewhat unsure (beasty thinking time) if I really like her.

What do I do, doulbe score or I calm the stuff ?



PS This is Ntype


This was $$$. Some of this thread was too.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#65

I am God's gift to the internet.

Bird
Reply
#66

I'm a pussy and have been run from every board but IT.

8
Reply
#67

damn, this palce used to be a lot more fun
what ever happened to that asshat guy, he was funny

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#68

Dagger Wrote:I'm a pussy and have been run from every board but IT.

8

Zing!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#69

Coors light beer and the Miami Dolphins are the two best thing ever made out there.

VitE

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#70

i've worked two days in my life and I retired a mexican millionaire.

I can't get enough of my own semen and you are all homophobes if you don't like the taste.


Confusedn_ph34r:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

I'm a professional.I sell toilets to hospitals at inflated prices and take golfing trips with the rich guys who run the company.And there has never been a complaint of sexual harassment against me.Besides, I have a huge dick because I am a balck man.I am not a desperate looser, I am just pretending to be one.

sin

tweety

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-16-2019, 06:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by leucifer
01-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by CT280
08-18-2009, 11:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)