Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The casino has the wildcard games for this weekend
#1

I listed them and you use your crackers to bet.


Good luck to all!
Reply
#2

I can't bet until Bird tells me who's going to win.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I put the NCAA championship under the NFL tab since there is no NCAA tab
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:I can't bet until Bird tells me who's going to win.

Try not to look so desperate.


Sea -3 vs. Wash

Jack -3 Vs. Pitt

TB -3 Vs. NYG

Tenn +10 Vs. SD

Tenn Vs. SD over 39

Jack Vs. Pitt over 39

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Try not to look so desperate.
right, tell me who's desperate when you're blowing off watching all these games with your buddies to play fucking forum poker with E and a bunch of foreigners/southerners.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

WoolyGoat Wrote:right, tell me who's desperate when you're blowing off watching all these games with your buddies to play fucking forum poker with E and a bunch of foreigners/southerners.

I won't see most of the games.It's supposed to be in the high 40's this weekend so I'm golfing.

Wooley I know you're scared to play me.It's ok I'm not going to force you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I lost $3 in my home game last night.

Boring.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

How many crackers do I have?

Only 2755.

Damn
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Try not to look so desperate.


Sea -3 vs. Wash

Jack -3 Vs. Pitt

TB -3 Vs. NYG

Tenn +10 Vs. SD

Tenn Vs. SD over 39

Jack Vs. Pitt over 39

I lost my ass this week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

so did TD
Reply
#11

I just won 3,200 on LSU because of all you ohio state fans!
Reply
#12

Ohio St. looked terrible.I knew when I saw Troy Smith on the sidelines they were in trouble.Having all those bowl games and not having the game till a week after new year hurt the drama that should go with that game.It was a let down.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)